This project was developed and is managed by University of Windsor Law students.
The executive team consists of:
- Michael O’Brien and Byron Pascoe (co-Chairs and co-Founders)
- Lama Sabbagh (Executive VP)
- Gord Akilie (VP: PR)
- Heather McMahon (VP: Awareness)
- Vanessa Playtis (VP: Development)
- Noah Schein (VP: Finance)
Additional management team members include:
- Evan Bawks (Social Media)
- Scott Buchanan (PSA Creative Director)
- Mike Knez (Distribution)
- Josh Knox (Government Relations)
- Jennifer Graham and Sara Nagalingam (Education)
- Jennifer Grensewich (Celebrity Recruitment)
- Robert Onley (Public Relations Officer)
- Chelsea Rasmussen (Corporate Sponsors)
Many other students are on various committees.
The Windsor Law School faculty and administrative staff are also providing invaluable assistance.
Our Advisory Board is composed of both alumni from the University of Windsor, Faculty of Law and others who can and have provided guidance to the project in their area of their expertise. Its members include Nathalie DesRosiers, R. Douglas Elliott, Bruce Elman, Dale B. Pope, Jean Teillet, Raj Anand, Arun Krishnamurti and William Trudell.